Mobile users around the world face a very common issue of signal dropping or Mobile network unavailable on their smartphones. The problems are common on devices like Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S6, Motorola and many other Android devices. Many times it is reported that the users see an error pop-up showing Mobile Network Not Available even when there are a couple of signal bars still visible.
If you frequently face this problem related to your cellular network, then the actual problem might be on your device. There can be many causes of this error like issues with Network, sim card sensor, incorrect configuration or a faulty sim card.
In a nutshell
How to Fix Mobile Network Not Available Android Issue?
Before we get into the fix, let’s try to know the causes
Reasons for the Cellular Network Not Available Error
Listed below are some of the leading causes due to which the issue arises in your smartphones.
According to a survey, the “Busy Hour Congestion” is the leading contributor to this problem. Network congestion and overload are by far the most common cause of network degradation.
Many a time, the weather of a particular region might affect the signal strength. It may cause network failure because of the changes in radio propagation resulting from the clouds, precipitation and temperature inversions.
The volume of the network traffic in a region is also one of the primary reasons for the unavailability of the network. It may be because of some disaster or a mass call event which leads to the overload in the number of radio channels available in an area.
Another big cause for such problem might be the areas where mobile phones cannot transmit to a nearby mobile tower or base station. These areas are known as dead zones and lack any kind of mobile network coverage because of the unavailability of the network between handset and mobile site antennas.
Another reason for the occurrence of such problems is that the mobile phone might be taken in an area where the wireless connection is unavailable, interrupted, interfered or jammed.
So after learning the cause for unavailability of the network on mobile devices, let us now move forward to the procedures to be followed in order to fix this problem.
No Cellular Network Available Android Fix
Listed below are some of the best solutions to your problem by which you can solve “Mobile Network Not Available” problem on your Android smartphone device in a few steps.
- Remove the Battery
This “Mobile Network Not Available” can sometimes be solved in just a very simple process by removing the battery of your smartphone. The problem sometimes arises due to the battery issue, so try the following steps:
- Switch off your phone and let it be off for about a couple of minutes.
- Now open the back lid and remove the battery.
- Re-insert the battery again after few minutes.
- Now switch on your device.
- You are done.
Just check for the signal strength after you switch it back on, and you must have full connectivity.
- Set Mobile Network Automatically
You can also solve this problem of “Mobile Network Not Available Jio” by setting your mobile network to automatically. For that, follow these steps:
- Click on the Settings icon in the menu.
- Now go to Wireless and Settings.
- Click on Mobile Networks.
- Select Mobile Operators option.
- Select it to choose automatically.
- You are done with it.
Also Read:- Parse Error Pokemon Go; How to Resolve?
Within a few seconds, you might see the signal bars on your phone having full strength.
- Restart phone or Reinsert sim card
Most of the time, the “Mobile Network Not Available” problem occurs due to some technical fault in your Mobile Network Service Provider. So for that, here is another simple solution:
- Switch off your mobile phone and wait for some time.
- Now remove your sim card from the device.
- After few seconds, insert it back into the slot.
- Now after a few seconds, switch on your mobile.
- You are done with it.
You might see the full networks available on your device.
Also Read:- Vape Tool Pro APK Download Latest Version
- Choose Cellular Network Manually
If you face the “Mobile Network Not Available” issue a lot, then here is a correct solution to this problem. Just follow these steps to solve this problem in no time:
- Click on the Settings icon in the home menu.
- Look for Wireless and Network option in the menu.
- Now select, Mobile Networks.
- Click on Network Operators and select Manual.
- You will now see a list of available networks in your area.
- Click on your network operator and then press the home button.
- Now restart your device, and you are done with it.
Now you might be able to see the networks availability to the maximum.
Also Read:- Pokesniper APK Latest Download and User Guide
- Fixing the improper Radio Signals Broadcasting
Many times you face this error of “Mobile Network Not Available” because your Android device broadcasts improper radio signals. To get the Mobile Network Not Available fix, follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Go to the dialer on your phone.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#* from your device.
- A testing menu will appear on the screen.
- In the testing menu, select “Phone Information” from the category.
- You will see an option that says “Run Ping Test.” Select that option on the screen.
- Now scroll down the page where you will find a drop-down menu on the right side.
- Tap it open to see its contents. Click on the option “GSM Auto(PRL).”
- Now further below, you will see an option named “Turn Radio Off.” Select this option.
- Now restart your phone and get rid of the problem for sure.
Also Read:- Lineage OS Download Links and Supported Devices
- Fixing the Firmware Problem
The “Mobile Network Not Available” problem might occasionally arise due to the firmware problem. So when you update the firmware, the problem will automatically get fixed. So follow these steps to update your firmware:;
- Go to Settings in the home menu.
- Look for the option “About Phone” that lies at the bottom of the list.
- Select “System Updates” to update your system.
- If there are some updates available, click on them and start the installation procedure.
- After the installation of updates, if any, reboot your device.
- Now you are done with the process.
There won’t be an issue of “Mobile Network Not Available” on your device.
Also Read: – How to Solve the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Error?
- Factory Data Reset
If none of those mentioned above methods is working for you and you still face “Mobile Network Not Available” issue in your mobile, you still have the option of “Factory Data Reset” on your smartphone.
This is how it works:
- Tap the Settings icon in the menu of your device.
- Look for the option categorized as “Backup & Reset.”
- Once you click on it, tap the option “Factory Data Reset” which lies at the bottom of the list.
- Now after selecting this option, wait for some time till it erases all the data on your phone and initiates a reboot.
- Now we are sure that the issue is fixed and you will not see any error messages anymore.
- Airplane Mode
The users of Samsung Galaxy S5 often face this problem of “Mobile Network Not Available.” For them, there is just a simple trick which works pretty well most of the times. Just simply switch ON the Airplane Mode in your device and wait for a few seconds and then switch it back OFF.
The reason behind it is that many times, your S5 goes into silent Airplane mode without being notified on the screen. So after you Enable and Disable it again, you might see all of your notifications appearing on the screen as if they were obstructed by the Airplane mode working silently.
Now your phone will work correctly without mobile network not available Android issue.
- Boosting the Signal Strength of your Android Phone
If you have tried all of the above-discussed methods and none of it seems to work well enough for you, you can try boosting the signal strength of your device. The Android mobile network not available problem when turns into a regular issue then you must go for a third party app to boost the signal strength of your phone’s network.
A freeware “Network Signal Speed Booster” is available on Google Play and it can do the trick for you. It can strengthen the signal of your phone’s network, and you can get rid of the issue pretty quickly.
- Enable Roaming
There are times when you might move to some distant place and out of the coverage area. So whenever you try to call or text someone, you face the “Mobile Network Not Available” issue. If this is the case then enable your mobile network roaming service:
- Open the Settings menu on your phone.
- Under the Wireless and Network category, select the option “More”.
- Open the menu under the More option.
- Now select Mobile Networks from the list.
- You will see an option to toggle the Data Roaming on and off.
- Enable the option of Data Roaming.
You can now see the mobile network having full strength and no more issue regarding the connectivity and coverage.
- Fix for Verizon Users
Many Verizon users face the “Mobile Network Not Available” issue because of their wrong APN configurations. They can only update and fix their APN settings to resolve the issue by following these steps:
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Select the “More” option from the available options.
- Now click on “Mobile Networks.”
- Under this tab, you will see and option “Access Point Names.”
- Select this option and then choose your default “Verizon” saved configurations.
- Now fill the fields with the details given below.
Name – Verizon
APN – the internet
Proxy – Default
Port – Default
Username – Default
Password – Default
Server – blank
MMSC – http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
MMS Proxy – blank
MMS Port – 80
MCC – 310
MNC – 012
Authentication type – not set
APN Type – internet + mms
APN Protocol – Default
Bearer – Default
Just set the values as mentioned above and save the configuration. You are done with the process, and now you reboot your device. After this, you will see no issues.
You can check the video given below for a visual demonstration.
You got mobile network not available Android fix now. In case you have any more doubts, don’t forget to use the comment section down below.