The awkward moment you feel angry on your computer system is when an error occurs. Mostly it happens while installation of an application when system denies installing the software. Apple is a leading brand of mobile gadgets which supports iTunes software while connecting with computer. One of the most frustrating errors while downloading is Windows Error 193 on iTunes.
It occurs almost in all Apple software. Errors are not only the problem of Apple only, they may take place in any reliable brand.
In a nutshell
- 1 How to Fix iTunes Error 7 Windows Error 193?
- 1.1 The List Messages Shown while this Error Occurs
- 1.2 The Causes of iTunes Error 7 Windows Error 193
- 1.3 How to Fix iTunes Error 7 Windows Error 193
- 1.4 Conclusion
- 1.5 Recommended for you
How to Fix iTunes Error 7 Windows Error 193?
The error you get is a very common.
Also Read:- How to Find and Use Degree Symbol on iPhone (°)
Corrupt downloaded file or improper installation can also be the reason for iTunes install error 7 Windows error 193.
This error may deny running any apple software.
The List Messages Shown while this Error Occurs
- iTunes Error 7 Windows Error 193.
iTunes was not installed correctly.
- iTunes has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files Apple\Apple Application Support\zlibl.dll not designed to run on Windows or customize errors.
The Causes of iTunes Error 7 Windows Error 193
There are many possible reasons for this error occurrence.
- The Windows registry may corrupt due to the recent changes in iTunes related software. It may happen in both processes of installation or uninstallation of software.
- The virus is also a cause of error during installation. It can affect on both Windows system file and iTunes related software which results from the failure in installation.
- Any malicious program can also be responsible for the deletion of an iTunes-related file which future results an error like this.
How to Fix iTunes Error 7 Windows Error 193
After getting the knowledge of all mistakes and reasons of occurrence, it is time to know about the fixing technique. There is a set of the sequence to fix iTunes Error 7 Windows Error 193. Read it carefully and apply for your damaged or corrupt program.
1. Repair registry entries
- Click the start button and type command word in search box.
- Now hold Ctrl + Shift key and press enter which will lead to a permission dialog box.
- By clicking on yes option, a black box will appear with the blinking cursor.
- Type “regedit” in that box and hit enter.
- A registry editor will appear in which you have to select the related key of error such as iTunes.
- Go to the file menu and choose the Export option.
- After selecting the export option, go to “save in” list and select the folder where you want to save the backup key of iTunes.
- Choose the file name box from the File menu and type the name of your backup file that is “iTunes backup”.
Make sure you select the correct batch option in export range box of the file menu.
- Now click save, and the file will automatically save with .registry file extinction.
2. Clean the temporary files
Due to continuous use of computer, many temporary files may remain as junk in the system. These junk files increases along with time by constant use of web browsers and other installed software. The error can cause on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or even 10. or any other version can also occur due to the heavy load of these junk files. You can only delete them by using any disk cleaning tool.
Also Read:- Pokesniper APK Latest Download and User Guide
3. Uninstall and reinstall the iTunes program
It is also possible that some
- Open the control panel and click on Programs option.
- Select programs and features where you will find iTunes program.
- Click on that program icon and choose the option of uninstall which will leads to the removal of program
- Now restart the computer and again install the setup to make it work.
Also Read:- Vape Tool Pro APK Download Latest Version
4. Windows system restores
System restores means to go back in the previous time of computer. It is kind of the time travel of computer memory to the past. It can lead the system to a time when your computer was working fine without any error. System restoration can automatically fix the Windows error 193 . Just follow the given procedure carefully.
- Click on start button and click type system restore in the search box.
- Run the program as administrator and hit enter.
- Follow the steps and choose the desired date when you think your computer was working correctly.
- Click on restore option and wait for the completion of the process.
- Your computer will automatically restart where you can install the iTunes related software.
Also Read:- 9 Netflix Workout Videos to Get Fit in 2017
Watch the following video for a demonstration of the error fix.
We have mentioned many ways to get rid of this situation. Some of the processes are time-consuming also but can help you to come out of this irritating situation. Even a well-reputed company like Apple also cannot escape from the impact of mistakes.
There are various reasons which you read above, responsible for iTunes Error 7 Windows Error 193.